Provider communication responsibilities:
- Contact methods
- Education Plan/Program
- Helmet use
- Operation rules
Customers will be notified of local traffic laws. Customers will be educated on how to safely ride and operate dockless vehicles. Communication will be sent to customers if the dockless vehicles are left in non-permitted areas.
Operators shall maintain a 24-hour customer service number posted on each dockless vehicle for customers and citizens to report safety concerns, make complaints, ask questions, or request a dockless vehicle be relocated.
An operator shall educate customers regarding the law applicable to riding, operating, and parking a dockless vehicle. An operator’s mobile application must provide information notifying the user that: dockless vehicles must be parked legally and properly
Data Specification Requirements:
- API (unspecified standard)
Required: quarterly reports that include:
(1) Total number of rides for the previous quarter.
(2) Total number of vehicles in service for the previous quarter.
(3) Number of rides per vehicle per day.
(4) Anonymized aggregated data taken by the operator’s dockless vehicles in the form of heat maps showing routes, trends, origins, and destinations.
(5) Anonyrnized trip data taken by the operator’s dockless vehicles that includes the origin and destination, trip duration, and date and time of trip.
Public data reporting:
Dallas Open Data Portal
Public data reporting URL:
See data reporting website