Provider communication responsibilities:
- Contact methods
- Community events/engagement
- Helmet use
- In-vehicle info
- Multilingual interface/website
- Personal data collection disclosure
Each bicycle must be clearly and visibly labeled with the operator’s name, a toll-free phone number for 24 hour customer support and the bicycle’s unique identification number
The operator shall provide instructions for properly parking dockless bicycles to customers and users, in easily understandable formats through multiple media types.
The operator shall provide a multi-lingual website, a call center, and a mobile application customer interface that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Participants shall implement any community outreach plans at their own cost.
Data Specification Requirements:
1. For each trip, bicycle ID number, type of bicycle, starting date, starting time, starting location, ending date, ending time, ending location, anonymized GPS data of the route taken, and total mileage.
2. Summary report including the total number of trips, the average trips per deployed bicycle, the number of trips starting and ending in each zone, hourly and daily trip distribution in each zone; and the total number of crashes, injuries and complaints.
3. Daily report on number of bicycles in service for the entire day, the number of unique bicycles inspected for maintenance, the identification number for all bicycles maintained and repaired, and a report detailing a list of maintenance procedures performed on each bicycle.
4. For each bicycle that is lost, stolen or vandalized, date and time of discovery of the loss and the last known location of the bicycle.
5. For each crash, injury and complaint of which the operator is aware, date, time location and any relevant details.
6. For each zip code, report the number of customers and the number of new app downloads"
Public data reporting:
GBFS: Bicycle availability shall be publicly published using the General Bikeshare Feed Specification
(https://bit.ly/2HMt0Xq). Vendors must inform the City of the URL for this data.