Mobility on Demand On-Ramp – Request for Proposals
View Webinar Recording: Mobility On-Demand On-Ramp Program
Download: Webinar Presentation Slides
SUMC held an informational webinar to provide an overview of the On-Ramp program and to give prospective applicants the opportunity to ask questions.
The On-Ramp program, part of a partnership with the Federal Transit Administration, provides an opportunity for transit agencies and other transportation providers with promising ideas to expand on-demand mobility to receive expert assistance to develop business plans and other project-building strategies. Selected participants will engage in a comprehensive, year-long process that could involve supported engagement, peer mentoring, research, and other activities.
Participants will receive support to:
• Conduct workshops in their communities to determine local mobility needs and set parameters for possible projects;
• Participate in a national community of practice with peer agencies and related experts as well as access to in-person workshops;
• Utilize research and analysis from SUMC and related experts;
• Collaborate one-on-one with peers and identify resources to meet challenges; and
• Develop a feasible MOD business plan.
Up to six communities will be chosen via a competitive process to take part in the On-Ramp program. Applications are due to the Shared-Use Mobility Center by 11:59pm ET on March 21, 2018. An independent panel of Mobility on Demand experts will review applicant proposals and recommend those to take part.
For more information regarding the On-Ramp program please visit: