Bike Share System, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016

  • Date Enacted: Oct 3, 2016

Summary

The City of Las Vegas launched a bike share system with 21 stations and 180 bikes. The system is 95% paid for by a CMAQ grant from the Nevada Department of Transportation. The other 5% is covered by funds from the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada. To read more, please visit Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada’s press release. 

More Information