In response to high demand at their park-and-ride sites, King County Metro Transit is partnering with ReachNow and car2go on a pilot project to provide four designated parking spaces at their Northgate Transit Center.
Per the site:
How car share parking works
- Become a member of ReachNow or car2go, or both.
- Follow procedures for renting and driving a vehicle.
- Connecting to a bus, vanpool, or carpool at the Northgate Transit Center? Drive a car2go or ReachNow vehicle from anywhere in the service area and park in one of the designated spaces at Northgate.
- Connecting from the Northgate Transit Center? Check the car2go or ReachNow app on your way home to reserve a car share vehicle at Northgate, then when you arrive, simply unlock and drive.
- Reserved spaces are located in the southwest corner of the Northgate Park-and-Ride’s East Lot. Non-authorized vehicles will be subject to warnings and risk of towing.
Updated January 2018